On/Before June 15, 2017
After June 15, 2017
|Private Industry Employees||US$1200||US$1500|
|Additional Guests (access to all facilities)||US$150||US$200|
**The Registration Fee will be waived for invited speakers.
* Graduate and undergraduate students must provide an email from their mentor confirming that they are students.
Please send email to email@example.com
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Registration is necessary for all symposium participants, including invited speakers and awardees
Become a Pan American Neuroendocrine Society Members and Receive 20% Discount on IWNE Registration! Get 20% Discount
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 15th, 2017 by 11:59 PM PST
Abstract Submissions now open.
2,500 characters max (not including spaces). Please check special characters (for example: alpha, beta, etc.)
- Posters must not exceed 110 cm (height) x 90 cm (wide).
- Tacks will be available onsite.
- Please be aware that your abstract will also be included in the conference program book.
- You will be required to be available for questions (etc.) on your abstract at your assigned presentation time during the poster sessions.
- By submitting your abstract you consent to your abstract's printing in the program book and consent to the distribution and use in the book.
Poster Awards: A scientific poster prize committee will judge the posters presented by young investigators. Poster awards for the three best presentations will be given at the Closing Ceremony.